Learning and Growing in an Innovative, Supportive, Loving and Safe environment provides the perfect foundation for your child's success. That is what we do here. Serving children from six weeks old to Pre-Kindergarten, we offer both a full-day and half-day program.
The Day School is a Christ-centered, early childhood program designed to minister to the total child. We are passionate about serving children, and our activities and curriculum encourage each child to grow in all areas of development. We serve children from six weeks old to Pre-kindergarten and offer both a full and half-day program.
Our school goes above and beyond to achieve the highest level of excellence, and is accredited by The National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC accreditation).
Message From The Director
Wieuca Road Baptist Day School provides a comprehensive child development program which facilitates the maximum possible growth and development of each child socially, emotionally, physically, intellectually and spiritually. Our "Whole Child" philosophy encompasses the ideals found on this page.
Philosophy And Curriculum
Our philosophy and curriculum encompass the following ideals.
- Young children learn best when the opportunity to learn is provided in a supportive, relaxed atmosphere where individuality is encouraged.
- Learning takes place best when learning experiences are relevant to the child's everyday life and environment.
- The work of children is play.
- It is important for children to develop personal and social values, to exercise reason and to develop the ability to choose and make decisions.
- Children should be encouraged to develop positive self-concepts and a growing awareness and understanding of all cultures.
- Children need a physical development program designed to encourage physical fitness, coordination, cooperation, still development, and sound nutritional practices.
- The development of children requires open communication between parent and teacher. Our "Open Door" policy along with parent/teacher conferences and parent participation help develop this.
- School and home must work together for the common interest and well- being of the child.
- Children learn love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control through the examples that are set for them.
We maintain low teacher/child ratios to ensure that every child is receiving the care and instruction they need in order to thrive. Our teacher to child ratio for each age group is listed in the following table.
|Infants/Toddlers||1 - four|
|Two’s||1 - six|
|Three’s & Four’s||1 - eight|
How To Enroll
Before the enrollment process begins, we require every interested family to tour our school. Tours are given every Wednesday morning at 11 AM. No appointment is required to attend a Wednesday tour. After the tour is completed, space availability will be determined, and the registration process will begin. If a space is available and offered, families have 24 hours to make their decision and pay the non-refundable deposit.
Half Day Preschool Program
The half day program is available to children ages one through five. Children entering the program must be 16-months old by September 1st. We offer two, three, or five day a week classes. Preschool begins in September and ends in May. The hours for this program are 9 AM to 1 PM and children receive a morning snack and hot lunch each day* Upon enrollment you will be required to pay a $100 annual registration fee and the first month's tuition, both of which are non-refundable.
2016/2017 Half Day Tuition Schedule One Year Old “Caterpillars”
2 days: $375/month (Tues & Thurs)
3 days: $480/ month (Mon, Wed, Friday)
5 days: $665/month
Two Year Old “Ladybugs”
2 days: $365/ month (Tues & Thurs)
3 days: $470/ month (Mon, Wed, Friday)
5 days: $650/ month
Three Year Old “Owls”
2 days: $355/month (Tues & Thurs)
3 days: $460/ month (Mon, Wed, Friday)
5 days: $620/ month
Must be four years old by September 1st to be eligible. The Pre-K5/Pre-K5 class meets Monday-Friday, 9 AM – 1 PM. The cost is $595/month.
Full Day Program
The full day program is available for children six weeks to five years old. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 7 AM to 6 PM and children receive morning/afternoon snack and hot lunch each day* Upon enrollment you will be required to pay a $100 annual registration fee and the first week's tuition, both of which are non-refundable. We offer a sibling discount of 10% off the oldest child's tuition.
2016/2017 Full Day Tuition Schedule
Infants Bunnies, Lambs, & Turtles = $310 weekly
Toddlers Kangaroos & Butterflies = $310 weekly
Twos Pandas & Zebras = $285 weekly
Threes And Fours Elephants, Giraffes, Dinosaurs, & Lions = $275 weekly
Food service is provided by Chef Advantage. For more information click the link below, then click "For Our Clients", then "Here" to enter the password, which is "wieuca".
Loving God.We gather together on Sunday mornings to turn our hearts toward God and be transformed by being in God's presence.
Connecting People.Through our Covenant Groups and Sunday School programs we connect people to each other by creating deep and meaningful relationships.
Changing Lives.We become the hands and feet of Christ to our community through ministry outreach.